Complaint Review: 4Second loans

• Updated: Thu, January 10, 2013

• Reported By: wilhelmina — cleveland Ohio United States of America
4Second loans
2850 west horizen ridge parkway#3200 Henderson, Nevada United States of America

4Second loans Christy ellen rep. I was called by this company, I never filled out a application don't know how they got my phone # I was told they approved me for $5000.00 , she told me I had to send them $125.00 to get money I never Henderson, Nevada

this company called 45second cash   called me on jan 10 i was told that they approved me for 5000 dollars all i had to do is send 125 dollars westeren union  and for me to call once i got to the westeren union place they will tell me how to send they also said they will refund me the money and put the 5000 in the bank of course i did not send any money, it was to good to be true my credit is not that good my question is these people had verey very very bad english can't talk at all,why are these people ripping off poor peoplewho really need help  they don't have jobs at theis bad time in there life i say shame shame shame what dogs if i did not see right through them i would be crying to. my heart goes out to those who got into there web of lies.  i would hope there is something the law or federal government can do to help these people who are fooled.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/10/2013 01:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/4Second-loans/Henderson-Nevada-89520/4Second-loans-Christy-ellen-rep-I-was-called-by-this-company-I-never-filled-out-a-applic-994651. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 4Second loans