Complaint Review: 4SureFunding/The Company of True Believers

• Updated: Mon, August 19, 2013

• Reported By: Victims That Fought Back — Midlothian Virginia
4SureFunding/The Company of True Believers
Various, Select State/Province USA

4SureFunding/The Company of True Believers Chris McGhee/Malachi, Howard Gabbard, Jennifer Customer Beware, Chris is a Fraud, She lied from the beginning to end, Don't Give them any$$ Hammond Louisiana

I was contacted by Howard Gabbard about 4surefunding providing financing for my customers. He told me that 4surefunding could get customers financed in about 3 days and it was a very easy process. I thought it would be a good idea for the clients that were being turned away for lack of finances so I signed the company up and started sending clients right away. Howard seemed like a decent guy so I put my trust in him without checking out the company. The first 2 weeks I sent over 5 clients and was told that it would take about 2 weeks before the first one was funded but after that they would fund in the 3 day period. During those first 2 weeks, the customers began complaining that they weren't getting calls back and questioning if the company was legit. After 3 weeks not one of the customers were funded and all were supposedly approved. The customers began calling me day and night trying to figure out what was going on after giving their deposits of 25% and submitting all their paperwork, there was still nothing happening. Chris Malachi or Chris McGhee was giving me more and more reasons to doubt the company as nothing she said was being done. She even got me to offer some of my customers credit cards and they were charged fees and never received the credit cards. Things were really heating up and I contacted Howard and asked him what the problem was and told him what was going on. He said he had been with the company for some time and he didn't know what was happening. I told him that I found it hard to believe that their company just took my customer's money and did nothing and that it was just a random thing. I began just asking for the customer's money back if they couldn't make the loans but Chris assured me after 4 weeks that they would all be funded in an email she cc'd me, Howard, and Jennifer. The date came and went without anyone being funded and no one being refunded. Finally, my customers started filing complaints with their credit card company and paypal under fraud protection. What began as a glimmer of hope to the despondent became a nightmare fighting for refunds and fraud claims. We regret any trust we put into this company and would caution anyone to check their credentials prior to giving them any money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/19/2013 06:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/4SureFundingThe-Company-of-True-Believers/Various-Select-StateProvince/4SureFundingThe-Company-of-True-Believers-Chris-McGheeMalachi-Howard-Gabbard-Jennifer-1077217. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 4SureFunding/The Company of True Believers