Complaint Review: 4TEC Direct

• Submitted: Wed, February 27, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, March 12, 2013

• Reported By: Topsgt — Internet U.S.A.
4TEC Direct
P.O. Box 45278 Omaha, Nebraska United States of America

4TEC Direct 4tecintegration.com;ebay@4tecdirect.com; 4tecdirect.com Scam Omaha, Nebraska

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: A Case of Online Fraud

I tried to purchase a video card from this website (4TECDirect.com) with 2 day shipping; however, I never received the item. Mysteriously that same week I had several unauthorized charges to my bank account that took me the last 2 months to clear up and cancel. I then receive an email from 4TEC Direct (at this point had forgot about them due the chaos; two months later) saying the just shipped the item. Still no item, when I tried to contact them about the item and my money I received a reply "Nice try :)"

This website is a Huge scam; this is obviously a hackers website, buyers beware, the account used to pay for my purchase was drained, months of anguish for me and a haha from them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/27/2013 03:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/4TEC-Direct/Omaha-Nebraska-68145-0278/4TEC-Direct-4tecintegrationcomebay4tecdirectcom-4tecdirectcom-Scam-Omaha-Nebraska-1021149. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 4TEC Direct

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

A Case of Online Fraud

AUTHOR: 4TECDirect - (United States of America)

The video card was sent to a authorized address via the buyer's Paypal Express account and then the client tried to deny the item was delivered. After proving the item was delivered and to a authorized address the case moves from our responsibility or control to Paypal Express and the client. Not sure who is at fault PP or client???? With all due respect we regret that this happened to someone or because of someone trying to out smart the system and was caught? In any case with our apologies we are not involved any further in this case. Also the recent glitch was from the hosting company of our e-commerce store which sent out a years worth of delivery notices without our knowledge, and we sent an apology letter for the inconvenience as soon as we figured out what happened. We as always operate a professional business online and locally and do not appreciate that this site allows for our name to be tarnished without any concrete proof and would request that all of our brand names and domain names be removed and any linking that is published to the web search engines and others containing our brands and domains immediately be removed to avoid any legal action in regards to defamation or other harmful repercussions.

Yours truly