Complaint Review: 4Allvitamins

• Reported By: Madhatter1660 — pittsburgh Pennsylvania
4Allvitamins
4AllVitamins LLC 50 Mechanic St. Ballston Spa, , New York USA

4Allvitamins Bad Company, many complaints against them. Ballston Spa, New York

I placed my order on May 10, 2013.  18 items.  They processed the order that day for the full amount.  A few weeks went by, tried to contact the company but you cannot reach a real person.  You can leave a voice mail but you will not talk to a real person.

Went online, found that there was a note on my account "waiting customer response". One of the items were discontinued, not really but choosed the same product differant code.

May 24, they emailed, substitute made, order should be shipping soon.

June 3rd they finally ship it.  The order is missing the substitute item plus another item.

July 1, I inquired again where is the rest of my order.  You can leave a message, but again you cannot talk to anyone.

July 2, the substitute is in, they will ship.

July 3 shipped date, now the other product was not in the box.

July 31 inquired again.  They said that everything was shipped in 2 shipments.  " We weight all items, .......we will report to manager so they can investigate.

August 5- Now they claim the item was included with the order.  No refund will be made.

I don't want to waste my more of my time dealing with this company but they are no good and I want others to know.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/05/2013 07:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/4Allvitamins/-Ballston-Spa-New-York-12020/4Allvitamins-Bad-Company-many-complaints-against-them-Ballston-Spa-New-York-1073334. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 4Allvitamins