Complaint Review: 4allvitamins

• Updated: Wed, April 25, 2012

• Reported By: Mike — des moines Iowa United States of America
4allvitamins

4allvitamins Bad exprience, Internet

I paid for, what all of the literature I have read, advised. Taurox SB Enhanced 25ml.For chronic fatigue. I received a bottle of Taurox 13.5.Not the same product. I tried to call them.I couldn't get anyone to answer at customer service.I tried repeatedly.Next, I sent them an email and another and another. After the fourth one,they replied.They offered to give me a ten dollar store credit.Like I want to do business with them again.I declined their offer and asked again for a refund. After that, I could not get any reponse at all.Finally after about two weeks of this I contacted PayPal. After a brief chat with them,I was told to return the item for a refund of of the price and shipping costs. Stay away from 4Allvitamins. What an ordeal.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/25/2012 10:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/4allvitamins/internet/4allvitamins-Bad-exprience-Internet-873594. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 4allvitamins