Complaint Review: 4crests.com

• Updated: Thu, September 19, 2013

• Reported By: john — lafayette Louisiana
4crests.com
2202 W. St. Thomas More Way Spokane, Washington USA

4crests.com Coat of Arms and Crests StoreOrigin of Names sent simplified crest instead of the one in their database Spokane Washington

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Sent them the correct one

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Sent customer the one they wanted

After doing research I found a correct version of my family crest at this site.

It was in their database so I ordered, with a descirption of the crest, a download of the .jpg and a few

other items on the 10th of this month.  Their site said the emailed .jpg would be sent in 48 hours,

it took 3, probably because I emailed them as to where it was.

The other items I have yet to recieve (on the 19th) suppose to be 7 days.

The main problem is they did not email the .jpg of the crest in their database,

they sent a simplified version, missing an important part of the shield which was

in my description I sent with the order. I am on my second round of emails, which

take a long time to recieve a response.  In 24 hours I will dispute with PayPal.

We'll see how that goes..

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/19/2013 07:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/4crestscom/Spokane-Washington-99208/4crestscom-Coat-of-Arms-and-Crests-StoreOrigin-of-Names-sent-simplified-crest-instead-of-1085736. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 4crests.com

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Sent them the correct one

AUTHOR: heraldics - ()

After this report was filed, we did send this customer the JPG that he wanted :)

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Sent customer the one they wanted

AUTHOR: heraldics - ()

We did send the customer the one he wanted.  We had tried to match the original JPG to the same mantling that was used on the other items he ordered.  He wasn't happy with this.  Some people aren't happy when we do it the other way around.  However, the one he wanted was sent out :)