Complaint Review: 4leads.net

• Submitted: Tue, February 19, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, February 19, 2013

• Reported By: Raregems — Wilsonville United States of America
4leads.net

4leads.net Continental Sales I ordered Medicare Supplemental mailers and received %0 response when they gauranteed 4-5% Internet

Jan 15th 2013 I purchased 1279 Medicare Supplement mailers from 4leads.net. I spoke to Tim Martin on the phone who guaranteed me at least 4%-5% response rate. He said there would be no problem getting the mailers right out since I was marketing to people turning 65 June 2013. Tim Martin professed to working with a lot of agents like myself and had great success with his mailers! He clearly understood my concern about "time is the essence" of getting the mailers out so responses could start coming back in early Feb. I've been ordering with another company all year and needed to find a backup solution in case something happened to my bread and butter mailer system. Therefore, I decided to use this new mailer system through 4leads.net as my back up. January 22nd, my account was debited the $511 for 1279 mailers. Tim also sent me an email with the free mailers in an excel spreadsheet.

January 23rd - I called to ask if the mailers went out yet since my account was debited? He said yes.

February 8th - I emailed Tim to get an idea of when I can expect to rec'v responses back. My experience is I usually start getting responses trickle in 10 days after they are sent out. It is now over 2 weeks. Tim's response back to me via email was "We are 21 days now".

Feb 19th I called Tim on the phone requesting to know when the mailers when out (to calculate when I can expect the response to roll in). He said I was asking stupid questions. Absolutely unprofessional and shocked and requested he tell me the time frame he mailed them out since my account has already been debited. He said about 2.5 weeks ago. This puts the mailers going out the 1st of Feb and not on the 22nd of January (9 days lost). He was fully aware of the importance of getting the mailers out ASAP. He should have said they will not be sent out this date or go with people turning 65 in July and not June. He did not say anything except I am good and should expect to see at least %4-%5 response rate. He asked what I wanted to do. I told him that I disappointed and wanted to get a refund since it has caused me financial hardship. He told me I could get my money back minus 30%! He said that he wanted to resell the leads to someone else in my area that is wanting my area that I had. I've used mailers for a while now, and I usually get return mailers starting just 10 days from the time they get sent out! I've never gotten less than 2.5% for these types of mailers and I have received 0%!!! There is something wrong and fishy going on with this company and how they run business. They are not associated with BBB. He yelled at me on the phone, accused me of asking him questions that I did not ask. When I tried to speak on the phone he rose his voice louder and kept talking. I told him I was going to hang up and did. He called me back calm for a few minutes before raising his voice at me again saying I was asking stupid questions (how can "when did you send my mailers out" be a stupid question? I want a full refund!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/19/2013 11:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/4leadsnet/internet/4leadsnet-Continental-Sales-I-ordered-Medicare-Supplemental-mailers-and-received-0-respo-1016755. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 4leads.net