- Report: #1135928
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: 4membersaccess
4membersaccess1720 Ala Moana Blvd #1008A Honolulu, Hawaii USA
4membersaccess Cash Gifting Scam
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
4membersaccess Cash Gifting
A new version of a 10 year old CASH GIFTING scam that changes it's name and web address every time the bad press and legal heat peaks is at it again!
SPNTODAY is now 4MEMBERSACCESS. It is not a similar program, it IS SPNTODAY with a new name. All members and leaders and the owner are the same. The scam is run by Jim Humphrey of Honolulu HI formerly reported here and on other scam sites.
- See the domain ownership record.
- See comments about Humphrey at a website about his full time scam: http://cashgiftingjimhumphrey.com
When it sounds too good to be true it probably is... but why not check with authorities. [continued below]....
- Exact quote taken from an Attorney General Consumer Alert: "CASH GIFTING - JUST ANOTHER TYPE OF PYRAMID - Cash gifting schemes are the quintessential example of a pyramid scheme. Instead of selling products, cash gifting schemes forego the sale of products and just give people cash, but the premise is the same"
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/03/2014 08:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/4membersaccess/Honolulu-Hawaii-96815/4membersaccess-Cash-Gifting-Scam-1135928. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.