Complaint Review: 4Stargetaways

• Updated: Mon, March 12, 2012

• Reported By: Fay — Morgantown West Virginia United States of America
4Stargetaways
9438 US Hwy 19N #108 Port Richey, Florida United States of America

4Stargetaways deceptive advertising and incorrect terms and conditions Port Richey, Florida

I was gullible enough to purchase a 3 resort special from a phone call. I did wait and think about it 2-3 days. It was supposed to be Orlando,Daytona, and Bahamas but could be switched to other locations. I waited almost a year and made reservations by phone for the current special-Vegas,Lake Havasu,Az and Myrtle Beach.  I received confirmation for Vegas only.

I made contact with them via internet since i could never get through on their phone line." Why hadn't I heard about  Lake Havasu?" After about a week I got an email stating that there had to be 90 days between resorts .Nowhere on the "terms and conditions" on the dontract is this stated.

Now I was stuck with plane reservations that were made relying on their reservations department scheduling.

When I finally talked to a person on the phone, she stated that my contract was over a year old and I was lucky that I was able to make any reservations at all.  The date on my contract is 3/18/2111. I made the reservations in February 2012.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/12/2012 12:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/4Stargetaways/Port-Richey-Florida-34668/4Stargetaways-deceptive-advertising-and-incorrect-terms-and-conditions-Port-Richey-Flori-852615. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 4Stargetaways