Complaint Review: 4structures.com, LLC

• Updated: Tue, December 04, 2012

• Reported By: Mary — Providence Rhode Island United States of America
4structures.com, LLC
43 Harbor Drive Unit 309 Stamford, Connecticut United States of America

4structures.com, LLC John Darer John Darer Screwed Me With a Bad Structured Settlement, Terrible Service, Pushy Stamford, Connecticut

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: John Darer Scam Accusations

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: This Report Is a Hoax Bollocks Bolognaise

John Darer was the structured settlement "professional" who took dealt with structuring the court payments that I received due to a car accident into a structured settlement stream for me.  I want to warn others that dealing with this man was the worst experience of my life.

I am not satisfied at all with the services that he provided to me.  He did not explain what I was getting into and he never listened to the personal needs that I expressed to him.

I am now left with a structured settlement that does not take care of me and I am dealing with a really pleasant structured settlement company out of Houston TX in an effort to sell my payments and get the money I desperately need to live.

The nice representative that is helping me sell my payments was horrified at what Mr. Darer structured for me.  He recommended suing Mr. Darer.  The representative even put his boss on the phone and his boss (who is an attorney) confirmed that Mr. [continued below]....
..... Darer's actions were unconscionable and that John Darer is well known among the structured settlement broker community as a loose cannon that cannot be trusted.  They are even considering posting a nationwide press release warning others about what he did to me.

Once I get my money I will consider taking legal action against this terrible man.

No matter what you do stay away from this individual.  He will just take advantage of you.

Kindly,

Mary

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/08/2012 04:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/4structurescom-LLC/Stamford-Connecticut-06902/4structurescom-LLC-John-Darer-John-Darer-Screwed-Me-With-a-Bad-Structured-Settlement-Te-879875. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 4structures.com, LLC

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

John Darer Scam Accusations

AUTHOR: rorwatchdog - (United States of America)

Are not true. Please stop attacking me making sites like this about me Jonh Darer and 4Structures saying my company sucks is really not appreciated. Please stop calling me a scammer and associating my name with losing lawsuits this is not fair I have a family to feed.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

This Report Is a Hoax Bollocks Bolognaise

AUTHOR: John Darer - (United States of America)

This is believed to be part of a series of desperate direct and indirect attempts by an operative of a "cash now pusher" to exact revenge for uncovering a diabolical business practice that has been affecting the entire structured settlement industry since 2011.

Such practices have already been the subject of two lawsuits by two companies who independently determined  much of the same things that I did. These cases are public record, one of which has settled in March 2012. The timeline does not lie. This sort of hoax began to appear about the time that first case settled.

We demand to see the documentation to back up to this "complaint".

1) Had this person really been a customer of ours "she" would have received  a business card.The telephone number cited on this complaint is not (and has never been) on any business card, or our website. It is used on domain name registrations. The person would have had to decide to not use Google,Yahoo or Bing and improbably, to use a whois engine to determine who owned our website when the phone number and address is displayed prominently on every page of our website.

2) I have neither concluded a structured settlement case in Providence, RI, nor am I aware that any one I have worked with has moved to Providence RI.  Another hoax post on another site falsely claimed we have an office in Rhode Island. We don't.

3) In all cases we work on the plaintiff or claimant is represented by counsel. In order to have a structured settlement created,it must be done at the time the settlement is concluded and reflected in the release documents. The plaintff's or claimant's counsel would have reviewed the documents with them as part of their duties of representation.

3) We subscribe to the Better Business Bureau and have an Accredited  A+ (highest) rating with no complaints. The BBB seal is on our website and we subscribe to its principles. Customer service is very important to us. Had this been a legitimate customer we feel that they would have called our written us because we listen to and communicate to our customers.

4) We have been named One of The Best in Connecticut by the readers of the Connecticut Law Tribune for 2006, 2008,2009, 2010 and 2011

5) In May 2012, one of our clients posted on LinkedIn,"John (Darer) is by far and away the best structured settlement consultant I have worked with in over thirty years".

If any person has a legitimate complaint we encourage them to call us, write to us, communicate.

In conclusion, as an industry watchdog, I have written critical commentary about business practices of companies I have dubbed "cash now pushers".l The reference to the  "really nice structured settlement company out of Houston TX...in an effort to sell my structured settlement payments" is a dead giveaway that this complaint is also a shady search engine optimization tactic for someone who is buying structured settlement payments.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC