Complaint Review: 4to1 Program

• Reported By: Bob — Ft Smith Arkansas
4to1 Program
Dallas, Tx. Tulsa, Oklahoma USA

4to1 Program Dalton Taylor / James Jenkins Beef Stick Scam Tulsa Oklahoma

This is a reply to a news story that Chris from KMOV tv in Kansas City did on James Jenkins A.K.A. Dalton Taylor.....Hey Chris..just watched a video you had done concerning a beef stick scam on Jan.22 2013.I believe that I too have fell pray to the same scam.I answered an ad on Craigslist to sell beef sticks in canisters and keep some of the profits. I was told that I will need to send $2900.00 to secure the Fort Smith,Arkansas territory and receive my 1st shipment. So I sent the funds. Well that was August 15 2012 and to this day not 1 beef stick has ever been sent. The name of the company is the 4 to 1 program out of Dallas,Texas. Emailed for a refund daily and still nothing. The manager that I was dealing with name is (Dalton Taylor)..I had asked him about a scam in the Missouri area and he assured me that this was an ex employee of the company and not to worry. I get no response from anyone anymore. I had to get a loan to send the $2900.00 fee that I was charged to secure the area. Love the concept is the reason I invested. Also Mr. Taylor has an helper to snag people in she goes by Samantha from Tulsa, Oklahoma. Her number is 918-892-9739..just thought you might be able to help me and wanted you to hear my story.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/20/2013 05:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/4to1-Program/Tulsa-Oklahoma/4to1-Program-Dalton-Taylor-James-Jenkins-Beef-Stick-Scam-Tulsa-Oklahoma-1077578. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 4to1 Program