screen

• Submitted: Mon, May 10, 2010
  • Updated: Mon, May 10, 2010

• Reported By: Kristin — Los Angeles California United States of America
4vegaspokerships.com

4vegaspokerships.com Do not use this site... you will not get your product and won't get responses to your inquiries. SCAM! Internet

BUYER BEWARE! I made a large order for our company and after 3 weeks of trying to get someone to tell me where my product is without response, I'm writing to alert the rest of you. Do not use this site. They are extremely unreliable and quite possibly are a scam. I was sent an email 3 weeks ago saying my order would ship asap and haven't seen it or been able to get a tracking number or any other information from the ONLY contact information they give... an email address. No phone number, chat representative, or physical address is given.

I am quite certain that I will never see the product and it may be next to impossible to get a refund without legal intervention. I am filing a fraud report with both GoDaddy (the registrar holding the private WHOIS info for them) and Yahoo (nameserver).

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/10/2010 12:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/4vegaspokershipscom/internet/4vegaspokershipscom-Do-not-use-this-site-you-will-not-get-your-product-and-wont-get-601621. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 4vegaspokerships.com