Complaint Review: 5 Sart Resorts

• Submitted: Tue, November 06, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, November 06, 2012

• Reported By: Paul — St. Paul Minnesota U.S.A.
5 Sart Resorts
701 Palomar Airport Road Suite 300 Carlsbad, California United States of America

5 Sart Resorts Holly Maddison I got scamed by 5 Star Resorts Carlsbad, California

I too , am on the list of scamed people that 5 Star Resorts has made. Back in 2/17/2010, I paid 5 Star Resorts $1310.00 to list and sell my timeshare. But as of this date 11/6/2012, I have not received a word or a letter from 5 Star Resorts. They take your money and  that's the last you ever hear from them.

Two sales people, Holly Maddison and Derek Hartman are the two that called me and took my money in return for a contract with 5 Star Resorts that isn't even good to use in the bathroom.

My best advise to you is that, " If 5 Star Resorts gives you a call, hang up and contact the Better Business Bureau in their home city and state."

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/06/2012 11:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/5-Sart-Resorts/Carlsbad-California-92011/5-Sart-Resorts-Holly-Maddison-I-got-scamed-by-5-Star-Resorts-Carlsbad-California-965753. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 5 Sart Resorts