Complaint Review: 5 Star Investments LLC

• Updated: Fri, October 12, 2012

• Reported By: Jose — Fremont California USA
5 Star Investments LLC
102 Starr Court Lincoln, California United States of America

5 Star Investments LLC Malcolm D. Hampton The Owner of 5 Star Investments LLC, Malcolm D. Hampton did not pay rent for 5 Months Lincoln, California

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: you dont even have the guts to list your full name and your company name

The Owner of 5 Star Investments LLC, Malcolm D. Hampton lived in my Rental home 102 Starr Court in Lincoln, CA, he was going to buy my house in short sale for 280,000 so I had to stop paying my mortgage so the bank approved the short sale, the bank approved  the short sale and he decided not to buy the property by disappearing when the deal was ready for signing and pay the money, instead he lived in my property for 5 months without paying rent and I wanted to show my property to other buyers but he did not let me show it and he made me go to foreclosure, so he could buy the property in foreclosure, He bought the property for foreclosure for 351,000, he lost 71,000 and that is not a good Investment, right?. I went to Superior Court of California, County of Placer to do Small Claim and I won the case for 5 months he lived in my property without paying rent for 7,495.80 ( Case # RSC-17609 ), Now I hired a Collection Agency and they made Investigation on him and they found out The Owner of 5 Star Investments LLC, Malcolm D. [continued below]....
..... Hampton hided all his assets by putting them on his Company name so not body can collect Judgments on his name,

Be very careful to do business with The Owner of 5 Star Investments LLC, Malcolm D. Hampton may rip off  you too.

I declare under penalty of perjury under the laws of The State of California that the above is true and correct.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/09/2012 11:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/5-Star-Investments-LLC/Lincoln-California-95648/5-Star-Investments-LLC-Malcolm-D-Hampton-The-Owner-of-5-Star-Investments-LLC-Malcolm-D-851245. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 5 Star Investments LLC

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

you dont even have the guts to list your full name and your company name

AUTHOR: gr8call1221 - (United States of America)

list your full name and the name of your business so people can look you up and see if your a liar !!

I bet you dont