Complaint Review: 5 Star Investments llc

• Updated: Fri, October 12, 2012

• Reported By: Joe — Fremont California USA
5 Star Investments llc
102 Starr Court Internet United States of America

5 Star Investments llc Malcolm D Hampton not paid Judgment for 7,495.80 Small Claim Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: slander

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: wow u are as dumb as Jose

*Consumer Comment: Tweak a nerve?

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Jose castaneda JC Designs fairmont ca

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: slander

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Wow are you as dumb as Jose

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: You are a LIAR

*Consumer Suggestion: I do not know there fella Jose looks correct.

*Author of original report: Malcolm D. Hampton, rip off

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Jose is a LIAR and a thief!! ask Bank of America

*Author of original report: The Owner of 5 Star Investments LLC, Malcolm D. Hampton, ripoff

*Author of original report: Owner, Crown Investments LLC, 5 Star Investments LLC, MG Homes LLC, Branden Maner LLC, Copies Plus LLC, Malcolm D. Hampton, Not Pay Judgment 7,495.80

The Owner of 5 Star Investments LLC, Malcolm D. Hampton lived in my Rental home 102 Starr Court in Lincoln, CA, he was going to buy my house in short sale for 280,000 so I had to stop paying my mortgage so the bank approved the short sale, the bank approved  the short sale and he decided not to buy the property by disappearing when the deal was ready for signing and pay the money, instead he lived in my property for 5 months without paying rent and I wanted to show my property to other buyers but he did not let me show it and he made me go to foreclosure, so he could buy the property in foreclosure, He bought the property for foreclosure for 351,000, he lost 71,000 and that is not a good Investment, right?. I went to Superior Court of California, County of Placer to do Small Claim and I won the case for 5 months he lived in my property without paying rent for 7,495.80 ( Case # RSC-17609 ), Now I hired a Collection Agency and they made Investigation on him and they found out The Owner of 5 Star Investments LLC, Malcolm D. [continued below]....
..... Hampton hided all his assets by putting them on his Company name so not body can collect Judgments on his name,

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/15/2012 06:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/5-Star-Investments-llc/internet/5-Star-Investments-llc-Malcolm-D-Hampton-not-paid-Judgment-for-749580-Small-Claim-Intern-854550. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 5 Star Investments llc

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

slander

AUTHOR: gr8call1221 - (United States of America)

the slander is against the companies he listed that he has not done business with and do not owe him money plus the people he says own the company don't own the company so thats slander so get your facts straight

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

wow u are as dumb as Jose

AUTHOR: gr8call1221 - (United States of America)

It is slander because he claims a business he has never done business with owes him money and they don't and his proof really proves that so SLANDER!!! get a life oh wait your one of Jose friends so get a life.

Tweak a nerve?

AUTHOR: Niko234 - (United States of America)

Hmm, it seems I have tweek'ed a nerve and your only defense is to display anger and name calling. It seems as though Jose has made his burden of proof. Now being that the judgement is only against you he cannot collect if you have no assets. However, he can go back to small claims court and have a new judgement against your companies. Perhaps if you were not a deadbeat who refused to pay rent it would not have come to this. Weather he lost his house in foreclosure is irrelevant. What is relevant is you not paying your rent. If I were you, I might seek the guidance of an attorney. Jose take him back to small claims court and explain the situation to the judge. He can enter a judgement on this mans companies if he is the owner. To Mr. Malcolm this is not slander nothing he has said is untrue. He has a judgement against you. Therefore I would pay and I believe he would leave you alone. Stop being a deadbeat and pay your debts.

#4 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Jose castaneda JC Designs fairmont ca

AUTHOR: gr8call1221 - (United States of America)

Your a Liar you do not have a judgement or have ever done business with any of the Business you have listed like 5 star investments and you did not pay bank of america for the house that got foreclosed on you should pay you bill Jose

Jose castaneda JC Designs fairmont ca

#5 REBUTTAL Owner of company

slander

AUTHOR: gr8call1221 - (United States of America)

Non of the companies listed have ever done business with Jose period but they will all sue him for slander and in california you can sue for 5000 for each case so thats 5 cases of slander so 25,000 in damages

#6 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Wow are you as dumb as Jose

AUTHOR: gr8call1221 - (United States of America)

He cant get a judgement against a company he has not done business with and you cant place crap on the internet that are lies to collect money and he wont go back to court because he cant sue a company that does not owe you money its slander hello!!! wake up people

#7 REBUTTAL Owner of company

You are a LIAR

AUTHOR: gr8call1221 - (United States of America)

Again jose the LIAR do you see any of the companys you have listed on the documents you have on here no you dumb ass you proved my point the only thing on there is Malcolm hampton and there are 3 of them so what one is it your so stupid you just proved my point so keep listing things that are not true!!

#8 Consumer Suggestion

I do not know there fella Jose looks correct.

AUTHOR: Niko234 - (United States of America)

Perhaps you should post documents stating that he does not have a judgement against you. There is a record of the person mentioned in the report being involved in a court case listed as the defendant. His story has a quite a bit of merit and I tend to believe him until proven otherwise. So now the burden of proof is on you. I would advise Jose to return to small claims court to obtain a judgement against this persons companies. If he has placed his assets there, they can be seized if the judgement is amended. So Mr. 5 Star lets see your proof?

Malcolm D. Hampton, rip off

AUTHOR: jcastanedas - (USA)

Who is Liar, See docs. attached to proved the true.

I Sued Malcolm D. Hampton Superior Court of California, County of Placer to do Small Claim and I won the case for 5 months he lived in my property without paying rent for 7,495.80 ( Case # RSC-17609 )

I have a lawyer working in the collection, but Malcolm D. Hampton hide all assets by putting them on his Company name, ( 5 Star Investments LLC )

Be very careful to do business with The owner of 5 Star Investments LLC, Malcolm D. Hampton may rip off  you too.

If you still do not believed me just try do business with him and see.

#10 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Jose is a LIAR and a thief!! ask Bank of America

AUTHOR: gr8call1221 - (United States of America)

YOU ARE A LIAR If have a judgment against 5 Star or any other company listed here post a copy of the fact is you dont and your placing things online in a hope the you can extort money from one of these business well it wont work I will never cave to your BS tactics. write what you want!! what you need to do is learn the law and learn to pay your bills. we will see you in court if you have the guts to show up anyone who wants the truth can call or email me good luck Jose it will never work and I will prevail in court.

The Owner of 5 Star Investments LLC, Malcolm D. Hampton, ripoff

AUTHOR: jcastanedas - (USA)

The Owner of 5 Star Investments LLC, Malcolm D. Hampton lived in my Rental home 102 Starr Court in Lincoln, CA, he was going to buy my house in short sale for 280,000 so I had to stop paying my mortgage so the bank approved the short sale, the bank approved  the short sale and he decided not to buy the property by disappearing when the deal was ready for signing and pay the money, instead he lived in my property for 5 months without paying rent and I wanted to show my property to other buyers but he did not let me show it and he made me go to foreclosure, so he could buy the property in foreclosure, He bought the property for foreclosure for 351,000, he lost 71,000 and that is not a good Investment, right?. I went to Superior Court of California, County of Placer to do Small Claim and I won the case for 5 months he lived in my property without paying rent for 7,495.80 ( Case # RSC-17609 ), Now I hired a Collection Agency and they made Investigation on him and they found out The Owner of 5 Star Investments LLC, Malcolm D. Hampton hided all his assets by putting them on his Company name so not body can collect Judgments on his name, Be very careful to do business with The Owner of 5 Star Investments LLC, Malcolm D. Hampton may rip off  you too. I declare under penalty of perjury under the laws of The State of California that the above is true and correct.

AUTHOR: jcastanedas - (USA)

The Owner of 5 Star Investments LLC, Crown Investments LLC, MG Homes LLC, Branden Maner LLC, Copies Plus LLC, Malcolm D. Hampton lived in my Rental home 102 Starr Court in Lincoln, CA, he was going to buy my house in short sale for 280,000 so I had to stop paying my mortgage so the bank approved the short sale, the bank approved  the short sale and he decided not to buy the property by disappearing when the deal was ready for signing and pay the money, instead he lived in my property for 5 months without paying rent and I wanted to show my property to other buyers but he did not let me show it and he made me go to foreclosure, so he could buy the property in foreclosure, He bought the property for foreclosure for 351,000, he lost 71,000 and that is not a good Investment, right?. I went to Superior Court of California, County of Placer to do Small Claim and I won the case for 5 months he lived in my property without paying rent for 7,495.80 ( Case # RSC-17609 ), Now I hired a Collection Agency and they made Investigation on him and they found out The Owner of 5 Star Investments LLC, Malcolm D. Hampton hided all his assets by putting them on his Company name so not body can collect Judgments on his name, Be very careful to do business with The Owner of 5 Star Investments LLC, Crown Investments LLC, MG Homes LLC, Branden Maner LLC, Copies Plus LLC, Malcolm D. Hampton may rip off  you too. I declare under penalty of perjury under the laws of The State of California that the above is true and correct.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC