Complaint Review: 5 Star Management, Paradise Enterpirses

• Updated: Mon, July 19, 2010

• Reported By: shelley — Moscow Mills Missouri United States of America
5 Star Management, Paradise Enterpirses
Kisker rd st. charles, Missouri United States of America

5 Star Management, Paradise Enterpirses 5 star management SCAMM st. charles, Missouri

I was dumb enough to fall for their line. 5 Star management promised me $36000.00 p/yr M-F 9-5 as an OFFICE MANAGER. I left a fulltime job with benefits for this garbage. I went to the GROUP INTERVIEW... and I had to call DAVID back at a designated time to find out if I was hired. I met David, April and  Jenny at the Bridgeton location. I had to be paired up with a guy I never met, go in his vehicle to  very unsage arears in St. Louis( downtown, Pine Lawn, Beverly Hills) and rite by the arch. I had to walk up to complete strangers at carwashes, bus stops, and popular grocery store parking lots and try to spray them with knock off  colognes and have a 30 second scripted speech to try and get them to buy this crap for $27.00. That was day 3 of the training. Needless to say that was the end of my "career" at 5 Starr management. This company lies. I have filed papers with the BBB and the Missouri Attorney General's Office. And today, the kicker is... I just got a phone call from Bianca @ Prestige Fragrances to come in  for an interview for an Office Manager position starting immediately. What a joke.... Please learn from my gigantic mistake and DO NOT FALL FOR THEIR MISTRUTHS.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/19/2010 11:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/5-Star-Management-Paradise-Enterpirses/st-charles-Missouri-63303/5-Star-Management-Paradise-Enterpirses-5-star-management-SCAMM-st-charles-Missouri-624770. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 5 Star Management, Paradise Enterpirses