Complaint Review: 5 Star

• Submitted: Tue, March 25, 2014
  • Updated: Tue, March 25, 2014

• Reported By: Richard — El Monte California

5 Star Great Call I cancelled my 5 start last month and they billed me again on March 18th and will not issue me a credit. I guess they need the money badly! Carlsdad California

I cancelled my 5 start last month and they billed me again on March 18th and will not issue me a credit. I guess they need the money badly!  I purchased a 5 Star device in 2013 and agreed to a mon thly charge to my bank debit card for $17.95.

However, sice my cell phone provides that service, I sent an email in February 2014, which they acknowledged, yet they still billed me in March.  I then poned them when I saw the amount charge on the 17th.  they cancelled the service on the 20th of March and refused to refund my fees!

Richard B

(((REDACTED)))

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/25/2014 10:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/5-Star/Carlsdad-California/5-Star-Great-Call-I-cancelled-my-5-start-last-month-and-they-billed-me-again-on-March-18t-1133457. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 5 Star