forests

• Updated: Mon, August 26, 2013

• Reported By: Cathy Spurlock — Greenwood Indiana
5 star homes
516 Mills Ave. Indianapolis, Indiana USA

5 star homes Garden Homes, David Garden Stole money down on house that wasn't his. Indianapolis Indiana

David Garden had maintenance men meet me at a house I wanted to buy on contract/rent to buy. I was told to pay 40 dollars for application fee and put money down to  secure the house. I put 200 dollars down. He was suppose to call me the next day and I never heard from him after I left several messages. After checking, I found out he doesn't even own the house I was trying to get.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/26/2013 03:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/5-star-homes/Indianapolis-Indiana-46227/5-star-homes-Garden-Homes-David-Garden-Stole-money-down-on-house-that-wasnt-his-Indian-1079231. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 5 star homes