Complaint Review: 500 Fast Cash

• Updated: Mon, May 06, 2013

• Reported By: Charles C — DENISON Texas
500 Fast Cash
515 G SE Miami, Oklahoma USA

500 Fast Cash I borrowed $400 from this company on Jan. of this year, I have paid $880 on this amount. Today I talked to them on the telephone and they informed me that I owed them $350. Miami Oklahoma

I borrowed $400 at the first of the year from 500 Fast Cash.  My understanding was that they would take the amount that I owed to them over a period 3-4 months.  Today I was informed that the payments tht I have made to them are simply a finance charge.  This leaves me a balance of $350.  This is a crazy amount of interest that they have assessed on this loan.  I need help/advice on this matter.

In other words I have already paid them $880 on a $400 loan.  This should be illegal.  I need some help/direction here.  Please get back with me with some advice/help.  This is so unfail--basically I am paying to them not only the amount borrowed but the said same amount in interest.  These transactions were done over the internet.  I never signed a hard copy that I would pay this incredible interest.  Further, I never signed a hard copy for the "loan".

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/06/2013 09:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/500-Fast-Cash/Miami-Oklahoma-74354/500-Fast-Cash-I-borrowed-400-from-this-company-on-Jan-of-this-year-I-have-paid-880-o-1048733. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 500 Fast Cash