pair

• Reported By: RJL — Coral Gables Florida
500 Fast Cash
Internet USA

500 Fast Cash Collection Agency Harrassment Internet

*Consumer Comment: in response to your situation

On April 8, 2014 I received a call at my job informing me that I had a case pending against me and that they were making a courtesy call because my credit is fair.  They were not going to call all their clients just the ones with decent credit standing ( i have a fair credit score).  I had three counts of fraud, intention to defraud and another count and that they were going to go ahead an process this in the courts unless I made immediate payment.

I informed the caller that I was not aware of this company, the bank account they were referring to had been closed for over 4 years and that I'd like something in writing to prove that I did indeed owe this money.  The caller became agitated and started to ask to speak to my manager, I told him I have no manager I work at a Law School, he then started yelling to speak to my principal,

at t his point I told him I would report him if he continued and he told me to do whatevr I needed to do and to shut my damn mouth.  I hung up on him, he continued to call back at least 25 times, sometimes tieing up two of my lines at once, I tried to pick up but he would yell insults and profanity, I finally sought advice from my supervisor who adised to just let the calls go to voicemail until they got tired of calling.

Unfortunately, they use a ghost number that appears as 1970001- so I can't report the phone directly to anyone, but they identified themselves as representing 500 Fast Cash.  They stopped calling for about 15 minutes and are now back to calling one call at a time every few minutes.  I don't know how to make them stop but I just don't answer the phone, hopefully they will stop.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/08/2014 07:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/500-Fast-Cash/internet/500-Fast-Cash-Collection-Agency-Harrassment-Internet-1137172. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 500 Fast Cash

in response to your situation

AUTHOR: nb510 - ()

I too have been harassed by them and I told my supervisor to tell them I no longer worked there, so they had no choice but to stop calling. That's when the back to back phone called started to my cell phone in which I blocked every number they would call from even the ghost numbers via the Mr.Number app. Luckily I filed bankruptcy and all calling has stopped but before that they would call my references and disclose private info to them. They would leave voicemails on their phones saying they are taking legal action against me and will be at my job or home to serve me in 48hrs. They said that same speach for 2yrs. Clearly they are not going to do anything if they use that threat for over 2 years. Lol. They call with all kinds of scare tactics to don't be fooled. They will say they are from some law office and have a docket number from your county and everything. A friend of mine is a paralegal and she looked up the case/docket numbers and they don't exist.  They are clowns and don't let them intimidate you. They are relentless but the most they can do is call a million times until you break.