Complaint Review: 500 Fast Cash

• Updated: Sat, December 22, 2012

• Reported By: Medalogic — Beaverton Oregon United States of America
500 Fast Cash

500 Fast Cash Ripped Off Internet

*Consumer Comment: is it me...

Today I just had to tell somebody my story of what has just happened to me. I got a $200.00 Loan from, 500 Fast Cash. I was charged a $60.00 fee. I said ok. I told them the dates to take the money from my acct. Well. First. They switched the date on my payment. So it hit my bank one day earlier. My bank(US Bank) sent the payment back. No. 500 Fast Cash broke the total payment up into three separate payments at one time. So, I got hit from my bank 3 times, $35.00 Fee for me!!! Then 500 fast cash waited to get a payment in two weeks, so they added to my account of, $90.00 more, for a grand total $350.00, I paid for a $200.00 loan. And my bank charged me $105. In bank fees. Total loanpayment of: $450.00 and that took all my Christmas money of 2012. Not working right now just had spine surgery. On: 12-12-12 I'm so sad and mad at myself for looking for Financial help in the wrong places.

On top of that 500 Fast Cash called my job 6 times in a row, threathen my coworkers, if they would not write down info for them. 500 Fast Cash called my cell number 12 times in one day. I learned my lesson well, just at the wrong time of the year.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/21/2012 02:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/500-Fast-Cash/internet/500-Fast-Cash-Ripped-Off-Internet-985581. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 500 Fast Cash

is it me...

AUTHOR: emma - (Canada)

For all of these cash lending services over the internet, why are you sending them money?  You're the one in dire straits for a loan....this should be the tip-off.  Are there any cash loan places in your cities/towns?  At least you could approach them in person.