Complaint Review: 500 Fast Cash

• Updated: Sun, April 19, 2009

• Reported By:New Smyrna Beach Florida
500 Fast Cash
http://www.500fastcash.us Internet U.S.A.

500 Fast Cash This company is taking installments out of my bank account that are not authorozed. This company should have been paid in full several months ago. Internet

*Consumer Suggestion: Call your bank.

Rippoff report:
The following company 500 Fast Cash, depositied $500 dollars in my accout. This was unauthorized, so I paid the amount off, but I still am getting funds taken out of my banking account as a payment. I would like to know how I can stop payment on this company, since they only have an internet address and no phone number for me to call and talk to anyone in their organization. Please help!

Patricia
New Smyrna Beach, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/02/2009 10:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/500-Fast-Cash/internet/500-Fast-Cash-This-company-is-taking-installments-out-of-my-bank-account-that-are-not-auth-429863. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 500 Fast Cash

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Call your bank.

AUTHOR: Honny - (U.S.A.)

Have them put a stop payment on the automatic withdrawal. You will have to do this every 6 months.