Complaint Review: 500 FastCash

• Updated: Fri, March 29, 2013

• Reported By: Leonard — Denver Colorado
500 FastCash

500 FastCash I feel like i was held up at gun point. Internet

I feel I have been held up at gun point. My wife borrowed $400.00 dollars with my information and it seems like a mob is on my a#@. This lady from %00 fast cash called me and said she has a deal for me because my freaking loan must be close to pay out. What deal can be possibly handed out with outrageous renewals.
Now I know what it feels like to be robbed by a organized crime family. I can not get no information out of the phone reps cause they are smart a#@es to the customer. Should I even called myself that or a victim of circumstance. I thought I could get a little bit ahead on a bill but it knocked me back further on other bills.
I cant find out what my total cost is for borrowing that $400.00 dollars but I have sure LEARNED a lesson and do not ever look at 500 burn you FAST for your CASH. I am sadden for people looking for a little help and an organized crime outfit sits behind the scene waiting to rob us honest people. If i can only speak my true feelings.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/29/2013 08:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/500-FastCash/internet/500-FastCash-I-feel-like-i-was-held-up-at-gun-point-Internet-1039033. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 500 FastCash