Complaint Review: 500FastCash

• Submitted: Wed, December 26, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, December 26, 2012

• Reported By: Sherip — Easton Maryland United States of America
515 Miami St Se Miami, Oklahoma United States of America

500FastCash I paid this company 270.00 before I started paying them by money orders. So far, I have paid them 445.00 on a loan of 450.00 They pretend that they do not take money orders but yet they have cash mine Miami, Oklahoma

This company is a total ripoff. I have paid them 445.00 on a 450.00 loan. They pretend that they do not accept money orders but I have sent them plenty in which they were cash by this company. I have also learnt that the address that they used is a cigarette shop. But never the less they have cash my money orders. This company is a RIPOFF!!!!!!

I told the rep when he contacted me about my account that I have sent money orders in and to find the exact amount that I owe them then contact me back. I send them a money order every month. Therefore, I do not owe what they say I owe!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/26/2012 11:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/500FastCash/Miami-Oklahoma-/500FastCash-I-paid-this-company-27000-before-I-started-paying-them-by-money-orders-So-f-987128. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 500FastCash