Complaint Review: 500FastCash

• Submitted: Sat, September 22, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, September 22, 2012

• Reported By: Rochelle — Sacramento California United States of America

500FastCash Crooked business practices. They took money from my benefits card which left me short to pay my rent, and the next day called to offer me a new loan for $600.00. They also sold my informatiion, Internet

500fastcash has shady business practices.   I received a loan for $500.00 and neglected to inform them I wanted the entire balance paid and they took $90.00 for a service charge and $90.00 toward the principle, leaving my original loan amount in addition to new interest on this account.  It took 7 months to pay this pesky loan off.  I wouldn't reccomend them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/22/2012 11:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/500FastCash/internet/500FastCash-Crooked-business-practices-They-took-money-from-my-benefits-card-which-left-945151. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 500FastCash