• Report: #921939

• Updated: Fri, August 03, 2012

• Reported By: victim2 — Lansdale Pennsylvania United States of America
500FastCash

500FastCash fake loan or fraud? Internet

I've received multiple emails indicating that I have taken out a loan with this fraudulent company.  First thought it was spam, but continued emails had me concerned.  I called to report to the company, perhaps it's just a wrong email address.  First representative (Nita) insisted she needed the last 4 of my social, then my last name, then my email address, finally the name of my bank.  (Gee, any alarms going off here?)  Finally get through to a manager (Danielle) and she expects that I will willingly give her my date of birth too?  Not a chance, I hung up on her.

We have now called the police.

It may well be a typo on the email, but never was I told that the little bit of information I gave did NOT agree with the loan.  I was only told that if I didn't give the information that I would be held liable for the $400 loan.

Criminals - It's either a phishing scam, absolute fraud, or a mistake.  At this point, I've ruled out mistake because of the way I was treated on the phone.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/03/2012 09:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/500FastCash/internet/500FastCash-fake-loan-or-fraud-Internet-921939. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 500FastCash