Complaint Review: 500fast cash

• Updated: Wed, October 03, 2012

• Reported By: sassy305 — attalla Alabama United States of America
500fast cash

500fast cash I was approved for a 500 dollar loan Internet

I was approved for a $500 dollar loan which $150 is my scheduled amount to draft out my account for balance of $660. 00 . This amount has been taken out my account since June 2012 I called the company to see why are they still yalk.g money and here it is October 2012. The rep tells me that the $150 is the service charge and that they will take $250 out my account for November something needs to be done about this asap!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/03/2012 02:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/500fast-cash/internet/500fast-cash-I-was-approved-for-a-500-dollar-loan-Internet-950404. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 500fast cash