Complaint Review: 500fastcash

• Reported By:renton Washington
500fastcash
fastcash.com Internet U.S.A.

500fastcash 100% of payment goes to intrest Renton Internet

On 5/27/09 I got a 200.00 dollar loan from this company, every 2 weeks they take 60.00 out of my account so far 180.00 I wanted to pay it off so I logged on to my account with them to find that my payoff balance is 260.00 It also says I have a minimum payment of $60.00 dollars due on the 24 0.00 of that goes to the original loan amount of 200.00 so you could pay these people every 2 weeks for the rest of your life and never get them paid off. I contacted the attorney general because that does not sound legal to me I closed my bank account and e-mailed them that if they would like to geve me a reasonable payoff balance I would gadly send them a money order.

Dawn
renton, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/20/2009 06:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/500fastcash/internet/500fastcash-100-of-payment-goes-to-intrest-Renton-Internet-471724. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 500fastcash