Complaint Review: 500fastcash

• Submitted: Thu, March 14, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, March 14, 2013

• Reported By: Angela Kim — FRESNO California United States of America

500fastcash Changed or deleted full payment schedule to make it appear no payment was scheduled and they could collect more money. Internet

500 fast cash will not allow you to pay off a loan early with pro-rated rates to the finance fee.  They make you pay a full finance fee, even if it is one day passed the day you just made a payment.  For the second time when taking out a loan with this company I have scheduled a payment in full online and they have changed it so that it looks like it was never scheduled and they take out yet another extra finance fee causing me to pay them more money.  I did call in and state that i wanted it paid in full right after making a payment but they wanted me to pay the next full finance fee.  I stated that I would go online and schedule the payment.  I did.  (just as i had done before on a previous loan.) However, it was made to appear as if I never did so; for the SECOND TIME on another loan from them.  When calling in to try and get someone to help me with this, i was basically mocked and told someone would call me back. they never called me back. i had to call in. I have tried several times to go back in and pay in full and it does not even allow me to do so. I also tried to chat with someone live just now and they say my account is with the compliance department and they cannot help me pay it in full.  Unbelievable. *Refuse to even try to work with me to pro-rate the excessive continued finance charges or anything.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/14/2013 02:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/500fastcash/internet/500fastcash-Changed-or-deleted-full-payment-schedule-to-make-it-appear-no-payment-was-sch-1028828. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 500fastcash