Complaint Review: 500fastcash

• Submitted: Fri, September 07, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, September 07, 2012

• Reported By: yung — MIAMI Florida United States of America
500fastcash

500fastcash I borrowed $250 plus the interest of 75. I have been paying in it every 2 weeks of $ 75 since 6/27/2012. I have been paying more than $400. Last week they said the remainig balance was 110$, now they, Internet

I borrowed 250$ from 500 fastcash. The interest was 75$. I have been paying 75$ every 2 weeks since 06/27/2012. The amount adds up to 425$. Last week they called and said that the remaining balance was 110$. Today they called again and said that I own them $ 335. I do not have that money and it is rip off to hurt people this way. The total  will be 760, and it is not fair.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/07/2012 05:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/500fastcash/internet/500fastcash-I-borrowed-250-plus-the-interest-of-75-I-have-been-paying-in-it-every-2-wee-938192. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 500fastcash