Complaint Review: 500fastcash

• Updated: Mon, July 19, 2010

• Reported By: big dipper — Sarasota Florida United States of America
500fastcash

500fastcash gave me loan I didnt authorize , Internet

Gave me a loan I didnt authorize. Made a deposit to my checking account of 300.00.I found out about the deposit before they took any money out of my account. I told them I would repay only the 300.00 since I didnt authorize the loan. they said no. They said I would have to repay 390.00. I said no. I closed my account before they could make a withdrawal and opened a new account. They say I owe atotal of 510.00 now. This has been going on for 18 months now. They still call about three times a week. Thank God for caller ID I just dont answer their call. Let them sue me if they want I dont care.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/19/2010 04:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/500fastcash/internet/500fastcash-gave-me-loan-I-didnt-authorize-Internet-624892. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 500fastcash