Complaint Review: 500fastcash

• Submitted: Wed, October 10, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, October 10, 2012

• Reported By: anonymous — Richland Washington United States of America

500fastcash rip of off loan, Internet

I applied for a $300 loan in this company (500fastcash) last June 2012 then i soon as my payments start July 2012 i pay 2x a month every payday. so i think my loan will be paid off fast because they take my money right away every payday, then 6 months later they still charging  $100+ evey pay check. then i talked to them and asked about my loan what is going on why is never getting paid off, the rep told me they charged $90 everytime i pay them and 60 for charges which don't understand what the rep talking about. instead of helping me they made my problem worst they're milking my account. $300 loan end up 1000+ i hope they can do something about this company because they are rip off and evil. what they doing is not right.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/10/2012 12:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/500fastcash/internet/500fastcash-rip-of-off-loan-Internet-953385. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 500fastcash