rank

• Updated: Mon, December 17, 2012

• Reported By: Top Notch Lasers — Portland Oregon United States of America
503 Entertainment
Portland, Oregon United States of America

503 Entertainment Richie Royse Be careful when dealing with 503 Entertainment Portland, Oregon

Richie Royce from 503 Entertainment hired me to do Lasers for a concert they was throwing Halloween weekend 2011.  This was a very busy weekend for us because we are the only laser company in Oregon (Except for Omsi) with a variance from the federal government to put on high power laser shows.

When it came down for us to get paid at the end of the show Richie Royce said he had to do something real quick and he will be back in 15-20 minutes to pay me.  I was not worried about it because they had always paid in the pass and they show was a huge success.  After about 45 minutes pass I started to get a little worried and started calling him.  About 75 minutes after he left he picked up the phone and said something came up and if he could meet up in a couple of days.  I didn't have much of a choice so I had to trust him with the 1000 dollars he owed us.

A couple days pass and than for some reason he was very hard to get ahold of.  There's been a total about four time when he said he was going take care of the money he owes us but it never seams to happens.  I even have an old text message saying he was going pay me Friday and that's a promise.  Maybe he was talking about a Friday a couple years from now.  LOL

If they ever do the right thing and I get paid I will gladly update this report and say it was paid.

I myself will not trust doing any type of buisness with 503 entertainment unless they take care of this matter.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/17/2012 05:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/503-Entertainment/Portland-Oregon-/503-Entertainment-Richie-Royse-Be-careful-when-dealing-with-503-Entertainment-Portland-Or-983482. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 503 Entertainment