Complaint Review: 503 Entertainment

• Reported By: Lewis G. — Los Angeles California
503 Entertainment
Internet USA

503 Entertainment Richie Royse no payment Portland Oregon

I DJed for 503 Entertainment on February 25, 2011, at their "Hollywood" event at the Bossanova Ballroom. I arrived an hour before the event started to setup my equipment. Richie was extremely friendly and helpful. The event went great and without a hitch. Apparently it even sold out. At the end of the night, after I packed my own gear up, Richie was in a huge rush to load out their equipment in 30 minutes, so we agreed to meet up the following day for him to pay me.

To make a long story short, to this day he has never paid me, never returned my phone calls, never returned my text messages, and never returned my emails. It even showed the "read receipts" from his iPhone, indicating that he had received and read my text messages. When I emailed 503 Entertainment, they lied and told me Richie doesn't work for them anymore, despite him posting photos and Facebook statuses about their upcoming events.

This is not the first time they've done this to their DJs. A good friend of mine also DJed for them and didn't receive payment either. 503 Entertainment made the same excuses to him as they made with me.

They might seem like professionals on the outside, but inside they're going to cut as many corners as they can and cheat professional artists out of their hard earned money. I cannot recomend 503 Entertainment to anyone, as their business ethics are extremely poor.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/13/2013 01:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/503-Entertainment/internet/503-Entertainment-Richie-Royse-no-payment-Portland-Oregon-1050403. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 503 Entertainment