Complaint Review: 504Dymes Magazine

• Updated: Fri, June 13, 2014

• Reported By: Unsatisfiedmodel — Alabama
504Dymes Magazine
Internet USA

504Dymes Magazine Charle E. Wiley aka CE Wiley - 504Dymes Magazine504 Dymes, LLC.P.O. Box 82336 Baton Rouge LA 70884 A hustling photographer who wants money upfront and does horrible business. Baton Rouge Louisiana

At first Wiley, the photographer, seems like a good guy always cracking jokes and willing to help out models. Don't let that fool you. I worked wih this guys twice and he has hustled me on both occasions. We did a second shoot in January to make a magazine dedicated to me and my pictures. I had to pay an "editing fee" that was 200 dollars. (Not accounting the first time I paid him the 200 "editing fee" for pictures that got totally deleted). It took this guy 5 months for a flimsy, awful, thin, magazine to be put together. There were probably a total of 15 pictures in the magazine, many of which he had already posted on his social media. we took so many pictures and outfits and he chose the bare minimum to put in the magazine. Oh and he doesn't give you all of the pictures you took, even though you paid for it. He also lied to me to my face. He uses mag cloud.com to put his magazines together. I have to buy my own magazines through this website. He gets 50% of the profit and he told me that he doesn't get any money from magcloud.Com. Flat out liar. I will never work with this fat guy ever again. Models, I you want to work with him, make sure you have money and patience. You will not be able to see your pics or picn the pictures you like.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/13/2014 03:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/504Dymes-Magazine/internet/504Dymes-Magazine-Charle-E-Wiley-aka-CE-Wiley-504Dymes-Magazine504-Dymes-LLCPO-Box-1154678. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 504Dymes Magazine