Complaint Review: 50dollarlogo.com.au - 50dollarlogo.com

• Updated: Thu, December 25, 2008

• Reported By:Glenbrook Other
50dollarlogo.com.au - 50dollarlogo.com
www.50dollarlogo.com Internet Australia

50dollarlogo.com.au - 50dollarlogo.com rip off, deceitful, false advertising, logo software USA, Australia Internet

Placed an order on an Australian website (or so I thought) for a logo for $50. They charged me in British Pounds of $44 equates to approx $100 AUD.

I received sample logo and it was produced with logo software and was really unprofessional and look like a third grader designed it.

The website www.50dollarlogo.com.au promises it does original designs and a money back guarantee if not happy. Quote "100% original, custom-made" On the 20 October 2008 I requested I would like my money back as per the website guarantee.

I received a reply on the 20 October telling me I would receive a refund within 21 days. I have emailed the company on many occasions and they keep ignoring my emails.

I am unhappy for many reasons. (1) They advertise themselves as an Australian website which is the whole and only reason I used them. (2) False promises of a refund has not been delivered. (3) They charge in British Punds and not Australian Dollars (3) They are using false advertising that designs are unique when cheap software programs are used. (4) They never answer emails (5) Website guarantee promises money back.

I just wanted to make other consumers aware of the deceitful trade practices of this website as they also operate a website www.50dollarlogos.com .

I quote the refund policy "Refund Policy We have a 100 percent money back guarantee policy. This means if you are not satisfied at any stage of the logo design process after placing and paying for your order, you can request a full refund of what you paid. We wish to make refund as soon as they are requested. The refund, however, may take up to 21 days to process".

Really annoyed
Glenbrook
Australia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/25/2008 09:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/50dollarlogocomau-50dollarlogocom/internet/50dollarlogocomau-50dollarlogocom-rip-off-deceitful-false-advertising-logo-softwar-404894. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 50dollarlogo.com.au - 50dollarlogo.com