occupied

1800 East Drive Oaks, Pennsylvania United States of America
  • Phone: 866-262-2687
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

512 The Dump False advertisment, The sale's person did not tell the truth Oaks, Pennsylvania

In the newspaper the dump had a picture of a recliner said it was all leather price was 1300 hundred on special for only 3 day's for 499.00, I called them up and I said The recliner that's in the Inquirer  that is  selling for 499.00 is that 100 percent leather the sale's person said oh yes it is. I went to the store and I asked the sales person again are you sure it is all leather and he said yes all leather, I said good deal I will buy two all leather recliner, Then I found out it was leather/vinyl,  They lie just to get a sale cause I would of gone out to other stores to compare , I am not happy I wanted all leather now I am stuck with a lower grade leather/vinyl.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/22/2012 07:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/512-The-Dump/Oaks-Pennsylvania-19456/512-The-Dump-False-advertisment-The-sales-person-did-not-tell-the-truth-Oaks-Pennsylva-958165. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 512 The Dump