Complaint Review: 53 Gipp Road Veli Hysenllari, Monika Hysenllari

• Updated: Thu, February 10, 2011

• Reported By: T. Richardson — New York United States of America
53 Gipp Road Veli Hysenllari, Monika Hysenllari
53 Gipp Road Guilderland, New York United States of America

53 Gipp Road Veli Hysenllari, Monika Hysenllari Danger- Mold Damage, Ceiling Leakage, Structural Damage, Scam Artist Guilderland, New York

*Consumer Comment: I have had similar negative experiences with this builder...

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: False claim by Ginger and Jeremy

I had considered purchasing the property at 53 Gipp Road Guilderland NY 12203. The owner, Veli Hysenllari and daughter, Monika Hysenllari allowed me to tour the property. Veli Hysenllari was the builder and his daughter was the financier. I toured the home and found that the wood floors were buckling and damaged, and were laid directly on the foundation. There were large cracks in the ceiling due to construction settling that had not been repaired. There is mold damage caused by severe water leakage in the living room ceiling. The house appears nice enough on the outside, but is actually falling apart on the inside due to shoddy construction and repair jobs.

I questioned Veli about this, as he was the builder. He denied that there was any leakage, despite his obligation to disclose any construction defects or history to me. He was very dishonest and I found his daughter difficult, to say that least. When I began to ask more questions, his daughter told me that he didn't speak English and to not ask any more questions. I reminded her that I had spoken with her father at length, and had no difficulty communicating with him- until I raised concerns about the poor quality construction. Apparently, this is something that they have been doing over a period of several years, with several different properties. I withdrew my offer for the home, for fear of continued structural issues and mold problems.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/12/2010 08:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/53-Gipp-Road-Veli-Hysenllari-Monika-Hysenllari/Guilderland-New-York-12203/53-Gipp-Road-Veli-Hysenllari-Monika-Hysenllari-Danger-Mold-Damage-Ceiling-Leakage-Str-670708. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 53 Gipp Road Veli Hysenllari, Monika Hysenllari

I have had similar negative experiences with this builder...

AUTHOR: Flora G - (United States of America)

Clearly the rebuttal is an attempt by the builder to CYA.  I had met these individuals in early March 2010, and they had a property for sale.  When i brought up certain issues, they acted like they don't understand what i was saying.  I could not get a straight answer, and i hate to be fasttalked to.  HIs daughter was fast talking so much.  After realizing that this guy is untrustworthy, and that they have been doing this for a while, i stopped dealing with them.  I wonder if the place he lives at has the same crappy craftsmanship as the stuff he tries to pass on to others??

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

False claim by Ginger and Jeremy

AUTHOR: ice1210 - (USA)

This report is false and this scenario has never happened. The authors include Ginger and Jeremy who rented 53 Gipp Road and were evicted by the order of Guilderland judge and sheriffs of the town. 53 Gipp road is a beautiful house inside and out and it has added tremendous value to the neighborhood and town. The builders of 53 Gipp were professional and I have hired them to do do work for me which I am very happy with. The Dns have tried to manipulate the owners the neighbhoors and many people in this town including the Guilderland town Hall and the judge. I am very happy that they are out of our neighborhood and hope they move back to where they came from as New Yorkers will not tolerate people who try to scam them and ripp them off. Remove this false report as it does not stand true and Ginger and Jeremy are not only liars but also scammers and and make up stories that do not exist.