Complaint Review: 555 Diet Challenge

• Submitted: Thu, February 07, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, February 07, 2008

• Reported By:Pell City Alabama
555 Diet Challenge
3531 Memorial Hwy Mandan, North Dakota U.S.A.

555 Diet Challenge Fraudulant credit card charge Mandan North Dakota

My credit card was charged in the amount of $29.89 on January 17, 2008.

I have never even heard of this company. I am currently pregnant, and cannot even go on a diet right now. I tried to contact this company at 701-663-8327, but it is a recording stating that all of their representatives are busy and to leave your name and number and someone will call you back. No one has called me back yet.

I've also contacted by bank and intend to dispute this amount. I don't even understand how they could have gotten my credit card information. I haven't used this card in months.

I believe people like this should be punished to the full extent of the law, and don't call it internet fraud, or credit card fraud. Call it what it is: robbery.

U.G.
Alabama

Letitglide
Pell City, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/07/2008 11:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/555-Diet-Challenge/Mandan-North-Dakota-58554/555-Diet-Challenge-Fraudulant-credit-card-charge-Mandan-North-Dakota-306999. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 555 Diet Challenge