Complaint Review: 555 Diet Challenge

• Submitted: Wed, January 30, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, January 30, 2008

• Reported By:Saint Ann Missouri
555 Diet Challenge
Nationwide, North Dakota U.S.A.

555 Diet Challenge Scam NATIONWIDE North Dakota

Just opened my credit card statement and there was this charge from 555 Diet Challenge of $29.98. Called the number someone name Paul answered. I asked if this was 555 Diet Challenge he said yes. I asked what this company was because they had charged my account without my authorization. He stated it was a women's online weight loss site. Said I would receive a credit in 7 - 10 business days.

I then filled out a dispute form with my credit card company. We will see if anything is done. I also tried to talk to my credit card company about the scam but they were not interested in any scams.

Sandy
Saint Ann, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/30/2008 09:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/555-Diet-Challenge/Nationwide-North-Dakota/555-Diet-Challenge-Scam-NATIONWIDE-North-Dakota-304563. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 555 Diet Challenge