Complaint Review: 555 Diet Challenge

• Updated: Sun, December 23, 2007

• Reported By:Halifax Pennsylvania
555 Diet Challenge
Uk Nationwide U.S.A.

555 Diet Challenge I have never heard of this company yet a charge of 29.89 has appearred on my creidt card statement Uk Nationwide

I haven't a clue where 555 Diet Challenge is located or what they sell. All I know is that I opened my credit card statement today and this charge for $29.89 is on my credit card. I did not authorize the charge and I certainly did not receive a product. I can't even find this business on the internet -- just consumer complaints!

Dee
Halifax, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/23/2007 12:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/555-Diet-Challenge/nationwide/555-Diet-Challenge-I-have-never-heard-of-this-company-yet-a-charge-of-2989-has-appearred-294040. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 555 Diet Challenge