Complaint Review: 555 Leads and Services- Guy Cherkesky (owner)

• Submitted: Tue, August 14, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, August 14, 2012

• Reported By: mwoods12 — Nashville Tennessee United States of America
555 Leads and Services- Guy Cherkesky (owner)
2964 sidco drive Nashville, Tennessee United States of America

555 Leads and Services- Guy Cherkesky (owner) Captain Locksmith, 24 hour locksmith Misleading, dishonest, stealing, lying, Nashville, Tennessee

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Totally Correct

Captain locksmith is found online when you google a locksmith in tn and many other place in the Us. You call their number and it takes you to an office of dispatchers. You give them your location and tell them what you need then they send a tech to your area. They give you a starting price of 29 and up for a lockout service plus a 15 dollar service fee with that the min total is 44 dollars. After the service was completed I was charged a total of 298 dollars from the technician. This I thought was outrageous. The minimum I was given was 44 dollars! Originally when I called for a locksmith I asked if they took a card the dispatcher said yes no problem.  But once the technician was there with me and charging me the money he said he would only take cash and offered to follow me to an atm or bank if I didn't have it on me.. which I thought was very strange and unprofessional. I called the dispatcher back that I spoke with before and she said that she was sorry, it's out of her control and that I had to pay it but she could send me a complaint form to my email but them informed me that the owner would look over it and get back to me and may give me a refund.

Well I ended up paying the man because he said he was calling the cops if I didn't so he followed me to an atm I gave him the cash and that was it. The receipt given had no name, company or anything just the total, not to mention the technician didn't even know the name of his company. He completely ripped me off. Stole from me and had no shame. The dispatcher and the owner didn't either. I sent in my complaint form and was later informed that the owner had went over it and there is nothing he can do about it but give me 10 percent off if I ever call back for services...really? Unbelievable. I asked the dispatcher the name of their company and she said Captain locksmith, I called back another time and I was told 24 locksmith..which made me curious as to why they are switching names. They also refused to give me the owners name and every time I call they say they can't talk right now. So I did some more research and the actual company name behind it is actually 555 leads and services. The owners name is Guy Cherkesky from Israel. He has 2 other businesses that do the same thing in tn. They literally do not care about their customers, all they do is steal from them and take their money. They need to be stopped. Please tell people!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/14/2012 11:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/555-Leads-and-Services-Guy-Cherkesky-owner/Nashville-Tennessee-3704/555-Leads-and-Services-Guy-Cherkesky-owner-Captain-Locksmith-24-hour-locksmith-Mislead-927433. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 555 Leads and Services- Guy Cherkesky (owner)

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Totally Correct

AUTHOR: Fierce599 - (USA)

555 leads and services is a "mobile" company. Meaning you can get their services but not know where they are, 2964 Sidco Drive, Nashville, TN. They have bought out many failed companies and their old numbers, so unless you know a locksmith personally, you are going to call 24 locksmith, which is not real. They have contracts with techs and aren't actually able to supervise them, so the techs can literally do what they want at the job site. The call service techs and dispatchers are told to not give all information or to interupt callers so that will have the tech sent out. The customer will owe $29 if a tech comes out, even if no work is done. The tech then charges whatever they would like for labor. It seemed very dishonest.