Complaint Review: 5dayoption

• Updated: Thu, May 30, 2013

• Reported By: supersport — Tennessee
5dayoption
20004 Columbus Lane, Lago Vista, Texas USA

5dayoption, Jonathan Roberts, Charles Bittman 5 dayoption RipOff Lago Vista Texas

This company is the ultimate ripoff.  They advertise on their website that they have a trading service where they recommend quick trades of options on the stock market (S&P 500 or SPX).  They say they will give you a full refund if you do not make any money.  They say that you will get your choice of notice by email, text message and/or phone call. I subscribed to this service thinking I could use it with the text as I am away from a computer most of the day.  I was only notified by email and never received one text and or phone call.

The only thing I got was an email and by the time I got home in the late afternoon the markets were closed.  I called them and told them I wasn't getting a text.  They said they will fix it.  They didn't fix it.  I emailed them and left messages on their voice mail and no one returned my call.  Then after a couple of weeks I got an email from one of them and we eventually talked on the phone.  He said he would credit my paypal account for a full refund.  That never happened.  Now they will not answer my emails or phone messages.

I am filing a claim with PayPal.  Do not get stuck with this service. 5dayoptions.com

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/30/2013 02:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/5dayoption/Lago-Vista-Texas-78645/5dayoption-Jonathan-Roberts-Charles-Bittman-5-dayoption-RipOff-Lago-Vista-Texas-1055126. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 5dayoption