Complaint Review: 5th Power Marketing LLC

• Updated: Sat, October 05, 2013

• Reported By: Anthony — Glen Gardner New Jersey
5th Power Marketing LLC
8302 Hemlock St Overland Park, Kansas 66212-2726 Overland Park, Kansas USA

5th Power Marketing LLC FBprofitpages.com, Robert Kromer, Tina (chat manager) ripped me off $797, false promises, garbage underwhelming bullsh* product, failed to deliver, no response to emails or live chats Overland Park Kansas

*Consumer Suggestion: Paypal has confirmed this persons name is Dontrell Lyons

*Consumer Suggestion: Paypal Opening Investigation - Do the same!

*General Comment: file on federal internet crime complaints

As did most of the other FBprofitpages victims, I purchased the highly touted, most sold $797 3 page deal. What a sham! Initially Robert is a pleasure to work with. After a month of varying excuses, my pages finally got published but without any affiliate products. And the supposed 90,000 fans turned out to actualy be less than 500! So, after 6 weeks I made $0 and have just under 500 fans. I have repeatedly attempted to get my refund as I'm well within the "risk free" period but to no avail. Its like they're all dead all of a sudden. I was live chatting with Tina and she abruptly left to check on my account ant that was it. This Robert Kromer guy is a real piece of work. As soon as I mentioned a refund, he was nonexistent. I too contacted Paypal, but they told me that they cant do anything because its past the 45 day period that they cover your purchase. Funny thing is, I didnt have any issues in the first 45 days. I also made an attempt to contact  5th Power Marketing LLC but only got a beeping sound on the other end of the line. I was mislead by blind faith and a bunch of deceptive false advertising. My hopes are that these bums go down for raping people out of their hard earned money. BUYER BEWARE OF THESE SCAMMERS...THEY WILL GET THEIR JUST DESSERTS!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/05/2013 06:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/5th-Power-Marketing-LLC/Overland-Park-Kansas-66212-2726/5th-Power-Marketing-LLC-FBprofitpagescom-Robert-Kromer-Tina-chat-manager-ripped-me-o-1089785. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 5th Power Marketing LLC

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Paypal has confirmed this persons name is Dontrell Lyons

AUTHOR: mak - ()

Dontrell Lyons is a scammer.  Here is what someone posted on warrior forum .

The company that's listed through PayPal Is Fifth Power Marketing LLC. They are registered in Kansas, the person listed is Dontrell Lyons, his LinkedIn profile Dontrell Lyons | LinkedIn lists him as being in the loss Angeles area and also lists him as owning Lyon King Media LLC another corporate entity listed in Kansas.
The corporate listing for both of his LLCs is
8302 Hemlock Street
Overland Park, KS 66212 - map
Phone: (913) 945-1150
5th Power Marketing, Llc Profile - Overland Park, KS 66212-2726 - Single Location 732464
Lyon King Media Llc Profile - Overland Park, KS 66212-2726 - Single Location 21014464

DigiResults did have them as a product but terminated them.

This is the same as the 5th Power marketing one. Of course this could be someone using this persons identity but I don't think that's the case. I was told by my attorney to file a report at http://www.ic3.gov

#2 Consumer Suggestion

Paypal Opening Investigation - Do the same!

AUTHOR: mak - ()

I found online you can email another group that can open up an investigation into abuse.

email this address with your story, dispute# and trans#

executiveoffice@paypal.com

They replied to me in a matter of hours.

#3 General Comment

file on federal internet crime complaints

AUTHOR: mak - ()

i filed a complaint against this company with their webhost, paypal, and now the feds.  These people need to go down.  I suggest you do the same.