voters

• Submitted: Thu, December 16, 2010
  • Updated: Thu, December 23, 2010

• Reported By: cgbnj — Somers Point New Jersey United States of America
5thstreetoutlet.com

5thstreetoutlet.com BigDealFashion.com Discount UGGs ordered but not received, Internet

*Consumer Comment: Scammed Too!

On 11/29 I ordered from a company that I found by usingthe links on the comcast.net homepage, which I believe compares product prices using pricegrabber.com. On 11/30 the money was deducted from my account. On 12/8 I emailed the company to find out why I hadn't been notified of any shipping information. I received an automated response right away saying all items have shipped and should arrive w/in 10 bus. days. On 12/9 I received a response stating that my order had shipped and would arrive in 3-5 bus. days. On 12/14 I requested tracking info via email. And by 12/16 after not receiving the info nor the UGGs I requested a refund. I have yet to see the issue resolved and I anticipate having to dispute the charge through my credit card. Seems to be a fraudulent company as after doing research very little can be found about it. Unfortunate lesson learned...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/16/2010 09:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/5thstreetoutletcom/internet/5thstreetoutletcom-BigDealFashioncom-Discount-UGGs-ordered-but-not-received-Internet-672190. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 5thstreetoutlet.com

Scammed Too!

AUTHOR: MGM - (United States of America)

Unfortunately my story is the same almost word for word. I placed my order on 11/30. After no shipping information was rec'd., I e-mailed the company. On 12/10, I received an e-mail saying that my order had shipped and I would receive in 4 to 8 business days. I e-mailed the company again to say I still haven't received my order and would like a refund. I still haven't received a response.