intended

• Updated: Thu, December 30, 2010

• Reported By: Anonymous — Greenland New Hampshire United States of America
5thstreetoutlet.com

5thstreetoutlet.com Counterfeit Uggs Internet

Ordered Ugg Cardis 11/21/10 for my mother to give my daughter for her Xmas present. Found best price at this website. Should have done my homework that people counterfeit Ugg boots. Had no idea.

Finally did receive info from Speedpost company in Singapore that the boots had arrived in U.S. around 12/19 and would be delivered. They then posted an update that they were unsuccessful at delivering to the address, and I didn't know what to do. Wouldn't allow me to plug in my request for a redelivery attempt. Finally my mother went to her local post office in PA and they were there!

They, of course, are a disaster as far as quality. My daughter has no idea about this situation, but of course, she had consulted the Uggs website and asked me to order her a pair one size smaller than what she wears. Now these are too small, because they are counterfeit. I have asked for an RA#, butI know I will get no response. Their website homepage is blank now. I can't go after them with my mom's credit card company, because I actually received merchandise. Have learned a big lesson. Wish I would have seen the counterfeit section on the Uggs website that allows you to plug a website in this search box and it will tell you if they are legit retailers. I plugged in 5thstreetoutlet.com, and it came up as a known counterfeiter. All I can say is spread the word.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/30/2010 12:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/5thstreetoutletcom/internet/5thstreetoutletcom-Counterfeit-Uggs-Internet-676917. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 5thstreetoutlet.com