Complaint Review: 61 SEO Services

• Submitted: Fri, October 12, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, November 02, 2012

• Reported By: JustWantWhatIBought — Lake Mary Florida United States of America
61 SEO Services
5067 Chesebro Road, Suite 200, Agoura Hills, California United States of America

61 SEO Services SCAM ARTIST - Require payment up front and never provide work Agoura Hills, California

*Author of original report: Problem Resolved

I purchased some blog post from this company and the required payment in full up front.  I explained that all other companies I worked with provided a detailed report of all post prior to senting any money.  He eventually said he would start the project for 1/2 up front (which I have done with others).

I agreed and he said it would take 3-4 weeks (normally companies do it in 1 week).  But I decided to give him a try. 3 weeks - no word - 4 weeks no word.  Emailed and he gave me an excuse and said he would have report soon. Another week and he tells me the CEO died.  Another week - no response.  Another week - no response.

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM - THEY ARE SCAMMERS. I even had another employee contact me since and ask if they could help me - I emailed him and he never responded.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/12/2012 11:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/61-SEO-Services/Agoura-Hills-California-91301/61-SEO-Services-SCAM-ARTIST-Require-payment-up-front-and-never-provide-work-Agoura-Hill-954120. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 61 SEO Services

Problem Resolved

AUTHOR: JustWantWhatIBought - (USA)

Since filing the complaint, the company has been in contact with me and processed a complete refund.  I consider this issue resolved and I am satisfied with the refund.