Complaint Review: 610 Lotto Beauty

• Submitted: Thu, January 06, 2005
  • Updated: Thu, January 06, 2005

• Reported By:Houston Texas
610 Lotto Beauty
9540 Homestead, Houston, Texas 77016 Houston, Texas U.S.A.

610 Lotto Beauty Sold Ciba Vision contacts RX only, 1tore in half after 1 day and store wouldn't honor an exchange. Found out that it is not legal to sell w/o presciption. Houston Texas

We purchased "Hazel" Freshlook Color contact lens by Ciba Vision from the 610 Lotto Beauty store on 12/31/05 for $14.99 a pair. The very next day on Saturday, 1/1/05, one of the contact lens tore in half. We went back to the store on Sunday, 1/3/05 to get the lens exchanged. Talked to the salespeople there and they advised me to talk to the Chinese/Vietnemes man in charge. I did not get a name.

He told me that he couldn't do anything for me. I asked if he could exchange the 1 lens for me and he told me "no". All sales were final. I said, we purchased these lens and less than 24 hours and you have taken my money and can't make this product "good" for me as a satisfied customer. He said, "No I can not." I went to Wal-Marts Vision Center on the same day 1/2/05 and talked with one of the Vison technicians and they advised me that all of the contact lens have to be by presciption only. No one should sell any contact lens without a doctor writing out the presciption. I am very upset about this.

I am very upset about this. I am out of $16.23 and can't get my money back, exchange the item, and find out that he is selling these contact lens illegal. He don't care about my money or anyone's money. All he is out to do is make money for himseld and his company. That is poor business!!! I want my money refunded and I want him reported and prosecuted for selling illegal products without a license.

Houston, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/06/2005 12:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/610-Lotto-Beauty/Houston-Texas-77016/610-Lotto-Beauty-Sold-Ciba-Vision-contacts-RX-only-1tore-in-half-after-1-day-and-store-w-126113. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 610 Lotto Beauty