Complaint Review: 612pplshop

• Updated: Sun, May 26, 2013

• Reported By: missmonmon — El Paso Texas
2600 Clinton Ave. Minneapolis, Minnesota USA

612pplshop eBay grifter Minneapolis Minnesota

This eBay buyer, who goes by 612pplshop on eBay, is from Minneapolis, Minn. Although he has had an eBay account since 2007, his feedback record only shows 12 feedbacks, which leads me to believe he is using multiple accounts. He is certainly no newbie.

I sent him a mixed bundle of vintage and modern jewelry in a small USPS flat rate box. He gave me negative feedback, saying my items were "trash," and he demanded a refund upon return. Days went by, and there was no tracking number sent to me, indicating he was returning the item.

More than a week--about two--afterward, I DID receive a box from him. In it was a mish-mash of horrible and useless jewelry (but also keychains and small plastic items that weren't jewelry) and some of mine, but definitely a small, small percentage of what I'd sent him (with all of the best items missing).

Long story short, I reported him and he said the burden was on me to "prove" he exchanged items. He escalated the case and I escalated the case, and he still demands a full refund. If he gets it, he gets to keep the jewelry he stole from me and my money. AND the negative feedback remains if he wins (I don't know how eBay judges these matters).

I urge eBay sellers, especially those who sell wholesale jewelry, vintage jewelry or related items (stands, mannequin hands, etc.) to watch out for this man.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/26/2013 12:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/612pplshop/Minneapolis-Minnesota-55408-1773/612pplshop-eBay-grifter-Minneapolis-Minnesota-1054001. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 612pplshop