Complaint Review: $69 PC Repair

• Updated: Mon, April 01, 2013

• Reported By: Betty Jackson — Temecula California
$69 PC Repair
Roanoke Street Temecula, Murrieta, California United States of America

$69 PC Repair STAY AWAY !!! Lost all of our wedding pics and data. Temecula, Murrieta, California

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Angry Competitor

*Consumer Comment: coost is an idiot

*Consumer Comment: Do it right

*Consumer Comment: Why wasn't the info backed up?

STAY AWAY !!! Gavin's pc repair business lost all of our family pics and my work's emails. OMG!! What was I thinking to try to save a few bucks?? My husband is P***ed and my boss is losing it.

If you want to save a few bucks and take a chance, call Gavin. If you want it done right, call someone that repairs computers for awhile.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/31/2013 05:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/69-PC-Repair/Temecula-Murrieta-California-92592/69-PC-Repair-STAY-AWAY-Lost-all-of-our-wedding-pics-and-data-Temecula-Murrieta-Ca-1039532. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on $69 PC Repair

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Angry Competitor

AUTHOR: 69PCRepair - ()

I've never lost any customer's data, or even received a complaint of any kind from any customer of mine. This same person has been bashing me all over the internet on review sites, etc. and sending me on fake calls around town.

This is obviously a competitor who is upset I offer better services at lower prices and is threatened by my success in the area. Very sad that competitor's resort to false slander instead of just working hard and trying to gain market share. I've never slandered any competitors but obviously I'm performing at a higher level.

coost is an idiot

AUTHOR: The Outlaw Josey Wales - ()

who would want 2 listen 2 coost???

Do it right

AUTHOR: coast - ()

"If you want it done right, call someone that repairs computers for awhile."

If you want to do it right, backup your data.

Why wasn't the info backed up?

AUTHOR: Brian - ()

I'm not sure why you're blaming the tech for losing your pictures and emails.  You didn't state what the problem was with your computer, but it may have been unavoidable.  You are responsible for backing up any info that you want to keep.  Try using an external hard drive, or better yet, one of the online back up services.  I work on computers for a living and I use one of the online back up services.  I never have to worry about losing pictures, home videos, or anything else I want to keep.  This is a classic example of why people should periodically back up their files.